Published: 4 years ago
Ask Ivy Content Editor-771747
Do you enjoy editing and writing? Are you exceptional at it? Are you a critical thinker? Creative? Innovative and curious? Ask Ivy - Intel's virtual HR agent - wants you. You'll help us to make Ivy, and Ivy-related content, the most awesome it can be.
- Oversee tone, style, structure and voice of all content
- Translate complex brand and business initiatives and programs into simplified, appealing, and understandable information, while maintaining an appropriate brand voice
- Ensure consistency and adherence to Ask Ivy copy standards, but...
- Continually evolve our overall best practices and writing processes to achieve a high level of efficiency and proficiency
- Work under tight deadlines with excellent attention to detail, while maintaining a holistic vision and exercising judgment
- Partner with team members, as well as cross-functional teams and stakeholders, to craft simple and understandable on-brand content across all channels
- Assist writers in their efforts to conceptualize and write original content
- A portfolio of work samples that demonstrate strong conceptual abilities, creative thinking, and exceptional writing skills
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, editing and proofreading skills; and the ability to receive and assimilate critical feedback
- Flexibility, patience, and willingness to pitch in
- Ability to multitask, adapt, and re-prioritize while thinking creatively under tight deadlines
- Superb organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail
- 5+ years of professional writing and/or experience in a strategic communications, public relations, business writing, or journalism role.
:Aug 20, 2015
:Nov 19, 2015Business GroupIntel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals. Posting Statement:Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Applying for a job
Select "Apply Online" to apply for a specific job. You can also use the "Add to My Job Cart" button to add it to your job cart and apply later.
Recruiter/ Talent Acquisition