Published: 2 years ago
Our client, Santa Monica tech startup, RING.com, is looking for a talented Senior Ruby Engineer to help them continue to build revolutionary products in the home security and monitoring space. Be part of a team that is making amazing products that truly do change people's lives.
Must Have Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of hands-on software development experience using Ruby, Node or Python (with lead or management experience scaling at a high level), with MVC frameworks
- Strong knowledge of NoSQL Databases, MySQL, and AWS
- Experience with mobile app development, Ruby on Rails, Sinatra, iOS, Android, ObjectiveC, Java is a plus
3 Reasons You’ll Love Working at RING:
- Fun working environment—free lunches throughout the week, fully stocked pantry, brand new office, relaxed culture, great t-shirts and office pups!
- Fantastic benefits (medical, vision, dental)
- The only company that can offer you a Ring Video Doorbell for your front door!
Ring is a venture-backed company that has brought the world the first battery operated wifi security and monitoring device, the Ring Video Doorbell (TM).
Ring is a passionate team with an unending desire to build great products that can change the world for the better. We are unlike most companies in Santa Monica in that we are both a hardware and a software company which means everyone is exposed to some of the coolest tech you've ever seen. Ring has already been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Wired Magazine and was selected by TIME Magazine as one of the Top 10 Gadgets of 2014.
Marketing Consultant at HERO.jobs