Forward Progress Staffing
- Employment Type:
- Metro Area:
Seattle LKE Union
• Minimum of 3-6 years industry experience
• Excellent IP networking fundamentals and extensive experience in the application of IP protocols.
• In-depth knowledge of and experience with major internet routing protocols; specifically BGP and OSPF
• In-depth knowledge of and experience with major router platforms; specifically with Juniper QFX/MX series platforms including all compatible supervisory and line cards for these platforms.
• Excellent network analysis fundamentals and robust troubleshooting skills.
• Candidates should also have had significant past experience with, and expertise in many of the following protocols & technologies: DWDM, T1/DS1, DS3, SONET (OC3, OC48), 802.2/3, 802.1d VLANs/STP, IPv4 & IPv6, TCP (internals & flow control), BGP, OSPF, HSRP/GLBP, PIMv2, IGMP, LDP, TACACS, IPSEC & VPNs, netflow, DNS, HTTP.